Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1st Day of School!

Today rocked! My classes are great and I started to build my first web page! My major is digital media and I'm specializing in web. It is SO much fun. I also found out that I was having too much fun because I discovered that I accidentally signed up for 18 credit hours! Ha ha. That defines "overload"! Ha ha. So I met with my counselor and dropped a class. Big woop. So I'm taking a whopping 15 credits. Git-R-Done. I should have all of my schooling done by next Spring! It feels good to finally see the finish line. =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex,
    School is going great for me. Today 1-13-10 we had to take our 3rd period fainal and that's the only final that I had to take. Tomarrow and Friday I get to sleep in, because I don't have to take finals. Tuesday is the start of 2nd semester and I can't wait to go to my new classes.

    ReplyDelete